For successful strategic leadership within your organisation, Sarah has developed a 2-phase approach to help maximise the opportunity for success. Unfortunately, many strategic plans fail at the implementation stage, but the combination of Success Essentials and Success in Action is designed to support successful implementation.
Ensures you include the key elements for a robust strategic plan:
- Absolute clarity for your purpose, vision & high level goals
- Full understanding of the environment in which you operate
- Organisational alignment & resources for optimum delivery
- A clear prioritised plan to achieve your goals
Success in Action
Focuses on how your prioritised plan is implemented, with emphasis on the attributes of high performing teams, organisations and leaders:
- Positive attitudes such as Openness, Trust, Cohesion & Commitment
- Aligned behaviours such as Communication, Assessment, Support & Creativity
- Effective Leadership
Contact Sarah for more information.